He is actually one of the main reasons I had the confidence to start freelancing on my own on Upwork.
We truly helped push each other and both grew into helping a ton of people with their online businesses.
One of our biggest clients early on in our freelancing careers was Neil Patel and we talk about that story of how the project came together.
I think we dropped a great deal of useful information…
● Adam explains how he ended up in Brussels during COVID-19. [0:10]
● How Arman and Adam met, and began using UpWork. [3:00]
● From restaurant owner to freelancer. [8:25]
● Merging ELance and ODesk to create UpWork and all its possibilities. [14:34]
● Adam explains how UpWork changed his life and helped him get out of debt. [25:05]
● What is Adam’s hourly rate now? [28:20]
● The freedom of getting rid of debt and ending the cycle of living paycheck to paycheck.
● Would you do anything differently if you were starting today? [36:30]
● Arman shares his process for bidding on UpWork jobs. [41:45]
● What about this type of work ignites your passion [52:11]
● Adam talks about what comes next [54:20]
● Adam’s final thoughts. [1:00:38]
● Learn more about Adam and read his blog
● Learn more about Arman
● Connect with Arman on Twitter
● Connect with Arman on LinkedIn
● Text Arman at 619.825.2595 to share your thoughts on the episode and let him know if
you’d like to hear more from Adam!